As I prepare for bed after a long busy night shift, I can’t help but to let my mind wander with happy thoughts of things I miss the most:
1. Food Markets.
2. My mom, sister, friends and everyone back home. It feels like a long time since I’ve been home.
Beautiful night lights of Jo’burg.
3. Adventurous road trips with my boyfriend.
4. Taking photos. (Most pics here were taken a year ago and others longer)
6. Enjoying Live band.
7. Getting Henna-Temporary Tattoos. This was my favorite of all the ones I ever did. (don’t think I’ll ever get a permanent one)
8. Printing out cool pics I find online. I had this one saved as a cover of one of my personal folders.
9. Cooking food that I actually enjoy eating. My cooking skills have been going downhill lately.
10. Stand-up comedy.
Yep, this will still remain one of my favorite shows.