One of the most blissful moments in the universe is to receive an unexpected heartwarming surprise. And this is what I found waiting for me as I read an notification on my email that one of my readers Nomadic Panda has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I was ecstatic! Thank you so much:)
I followed The Nomadic Panda blog a month ago after being intrigued by his travelling adventures and tips. As someone who would love to travel the world one day, reading his post makes me wish I was part of the adventure and the little music video posts he throws in now and then are just awesome. If you didn’t get the link above, please do check out his blog on http://thenomadicpanda.wordpress.com
So to get down to business! The rules of this One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules and display the award image.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
Some facts about me:
- I work in a Customer Services Industry.
- I’m an ambivert (one whose personality type is intermediate between extrovert and introvert)
- I love photography.
- I prefer to buy secondhand books. I love the smell of old books and imagining the experience of the person whose read it before, how it must have kept them up late at night etc. It’s as though those old books have a story of their own.
- I’m easily inspired. Easy to please yet hard to impress.
- I love the color pink and that is not because my other name is Pinkie :$
- I live my life in faith. Faith in God, in others and the things I put my heart into.
In all honesty I nominate all the Blogs that I follow each magnificent in their unique way, but since I can only choose 15 then these are my nomination (in no particular order):
- A Stairway To Fashion great posts on all that is fashion.
- Stephanie Eusebi Nutrition & Wellness on healthy living.
- Daily Pic(k)ture this is so far one of my most favorite photo blogs. Amazing photos!!
- Misterman’s take expressing his thoughts and views through poetry. Just wonderful!
- Celia Fitzgerald on her life events. Very moving, Inspiring and motivational.
- Obsessed beautiful blog on fashion and inspiring thoughts on everyday living.
- Hart Helps explorers ways to win the wars waged within the mind.
- Aminelle Nali pouring Splendiferous Doses of Happiness in her blog.
- Jessica & Love fashion, food, beauty of life, photography and all the little inspirations.
- Sharen Raphael’s Blog short poetic story telling with intriguing images. Beautiful!
- The inside life of moi beautiful blog on Amanda’s life’s events, love&relationship, Parenting, Travelling, Tips etc.
- Humyn here Rebecca shares her thoughts on the human experience. Love it!
- Poems&Poems for the lover of poetry.
- Nero Kein wonderful expressions through poetry.
- Paul Thomas Bell Giving a great look at life, dating &love from a male perspective.