- Talking to myself – Who doesn’t? hahaha okay maybe it doesn’t always get that stimulating. Well, not all the time.
- Calling my name outloud when I do something outrageously silly or uncalled for, as if I’m about to punish myself for that act –
(yep, that’s my other name. Don’t judge). New discovery – Pinkie is the traditional title for a portrait of 1794 by Thomas Lawrence. So I guess there is some beautiful meaning behind my name, apart from being taken from the color Pink.
- Creating stickynotes & making to-do list for day/week. How else can you effectively keep track of everything, right?!
- Purposefully getting dramatic. Okay I do not do this to intentionally irritate those around me but what harm can a little drama do every now and then. The importance of doing this is to know your crowd. Since most people know I’m not a dramatic person, this is like one of those LOL moments.
- Playing music while getting ready to go out. I don’t know if this is something I’ve convinced myself to be true but I always get this never ending brain-freeze if I don’t play any great tunes while deciding what to wear or getting dressed before going out. It’s like at that point my life is part of a movie and isn’t there always a cool track playing in the background as the girl on the scene gets ready to go out? Exactly. And just then as the volume goes high, the ideas of what to wear start floating.
What are your constant habits? 😉